Experienced editor with a successful track record of developing health and wellness content. Strong project managements skills; exceptionally practiced at working closely with cross-functional teams - writers, designers, expert reviewers and copy editors - in a deadline driven environment. Skilled at using SEO best practices to produce well-researched and evidence-based content that delivers on revenue goals.
• An experienced editor with an extensive background in health, wellness, nutrition, fitness and mental health content. Highly skilled in managing projects under tight deadlines. A keen eye for evidence-based research. A big believer in leveraging data and SEO to inform editorial strategy and content. Comfortable editing for different content styles, tone and voice.
● EDITORIAL EXPERTISE – 8+ years working on staff in a variety of editorial roles in online and print publications. Extensive history collaborating with freelance writers and cross- functionally with other teams. Deep understanding of editorial life cycles. Skilled at editing in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Comfortable at developing and working with in-house style guidelines. Firm understanding of AP style.
● SEO and DATA ANALYSIS – 5+ years working with data analytics, market research, and SEO concepts and best practices to create consumer content. Exceptionally skilled at bridging consumer trend data and customer research to create health and wellness content that informs and educates.
● PROJECT MANAGEMENT – 8+ years working with cross functional teams including SEO and data analysts, designers, freelance writers, copy editors and medical reviewers. Skilled at maintaining deadlines and budgets. Experienced at setting quality metrics and traffic goals. Practiced at adjusting workload in order to meet deadlines. Proficient at using content management systems. Empathetic collaborator and excellent communicator
● EVIDENCE-BASED CONTENT – 12 + years of researching, writing, and editing science- driven content including chronic conditions, mental health, nutrition, fitness, health products and equity. A knack for distilling complex scientific studies into consumer-friendly content. More than 500 contacts within the health and wellness community, including leading scientists, medical experts, therapists, and freelance writers.
* More than 500 contacts within the health and wellness industry, including experts at the country’s leading medical institutions and organizations.